Business Credit Reports
Evaluate your business partners
Four good reasons to choose Business Credit Reports:
- Up-to-date information on your business partners
- Credit score and maximum credit recommendation included
- Flexible and customized solutions
- Global coverage due to a powerful international network
Coface Business Credit Reports are a comprehensive and flexible tool within credit risk management. They help you to assess potential business partners and categorize clients based on their credit and payment history.
Comprehensive, since you benefit from:
- An online database covering over 12 million companies in CEE
- Reports including a credit scoring, payment information and a maximum credit recommendation in figures
- Our annual revision of 4.2 million full financial statements (350 million individual financials)
- Insolvency information on more than 570,000 companies in CEE complemented by 85,000 debt collection cases that are added each year to the database
- A strong international partner network allowing a global coverage
Flexible, since you can choose:
- Order and delivery online (in HTML or PDF) or via e-mail, fax and structured data exchange (XML etc.)
- Between immediate and pre-researched online reports or order of fresh research
- Between local financials and IFRS statements in EUR or USD
- The language (reports available in English, German or local language)
What is the Debtor Risk Assessment (DRA)?
The Debtor Risk Assessment measures the probability that a company will default over a 12 month period. It predicts the likelihood of the business having difficulty in surviving as a trading entity. The DRA uses different statistical methods and combines hard facts (such as financial data and ratings) and a soft facts (e.g. company management). The assessment scale ranges from 0 (company in default) to 10 (the best evaluation possible).
Coface clients can access the DRA via Cofanet. Daily alerts of changes in the DRA of their portfolio allow them to make the right decisions and better manage their credit risk.
Business Credit Reports at a click
With our online services, our clients enjoy an even easier and more comfortable way of ordering Business Credit Reports. You can access our ICON database covering more than 12 million companies in CEE online - whenever you want.
YOUR ONLINE ACCESS OFFERS YOU:
- An online archive allowing order tracking and direct communication with researchers
- Purchasing security through pre-order information on availability of financial data and research dates for online reports in CEE
- Customized layout and uniform delivery times in all countries
Coface business information
Coface Information allows quicker decisions and faster reaction to customers' demands
and therefore builds a competitive advantage.
Coface provides you with the necessary credit information for your business transactions based on our unique worldwide database with over 60 million data sets.